IN THIS VIDEO:
- Send a TurboPass invitation to a customer: 0:05
- What a customer sees on their end: 0:54
- View/access a generated TurboPass report: 1:35
- The TurboPass report overview: 1:45
- The TurboPass report asset summary overview: 1:50
- Sharing TurboPass with lenders (*also see below for how to do this in DealerCenter): 3:59
IN THIS ARTICLE:
- What is TurboPass and how does it help your business?
- Access TurboPass Reports in DealerCenter
- Selecting TurboPass as Income Type in DealerCenter
- Uploading your TurboPass Report (PDF) to lender in DealerCenter
- Additional Resources and Documents
Access TurboPass Reports in DealerCenter
TurboPass offers 3 free TurboPass reports (for eligible dealers) so you can try it for yourself and see how TurboPass helps you close more deals faster, reduce fraud and improve customer satisfaction. Plus, did you know many lenders will reduce their fees or provide special discounts when you use TurboPass?
Here's how to access TurboPass in DealerCenter:
- At the top of the Deal screen, under Buyer/Co-Buyer Info choose the ‘TurboPass Report' option
- This will initiate the sending of a text to your customer with a link which will walk them through steps of connecting their bank account to TurboPass
- Once your customer authorized TurboPass to access their bank account info you can return to this page to access the TurboPass report
What is TurboPass and how does it help your business?
TurboPass provides instant proof of your customer’s income, residency, and identity, reducing fraud and contracts in transit (CIT). TurboPass gets a true and accurate financial snapshot of your buyer’s ability to pay and de-risks the deal for all parties, and eliminates unnecessary delays.
It's easy as 1,2,3! Check it out:
See how easy it is to signup for TurboPass:
Selecting TurboPass as Income Type in DealerCenter
When submitting your deal information be sure and indicate you're using TurboPass proof of income for your customer. On the lender submission screen select the 'Self Emp-TurboPass' option under the customer's Income Type 1 field:
Uploading your TurboPass Report (PDF) to lender in DealerCenter
Once you've generated your TurboPass report from TurboPass it's simple to upload the report PDF to your deal. On the deal screen, choose the Files tab, then upload your file:
Additional Resources and Documents
- Checkout www.turbopassreport.com for more information and signup!
- Watch the DealerCenter webinar recording 'Expedite Your Deal Process with TurboPass'
- Download the TurboPass Dealer Training Guide below: