Westlake Capital Finance offers a variety of commercial real estate loans which can be used for a variety of business needs:
- Upgrade/Renovation Loan: Repave, remodel, construct buildouts and additions, perform roof repairs, and finally take care of some cosmetic upgrades.
- Dealership Purchase (Current or New Location) Loan: get the financing you need to purchase your current or next property with at least 25% down on appraised value “as-is.” *Subject to credit approval and appraisal results.
- Ground-up Construction Loan: Build the dealership you’ve always wanted from the ground up!
- Debt Consolidation/Refinancing with Cash Out: Refinance your current commercial mortgage and recapitalize the property by cashing out a portion of your equity for business expenses or renovations. *subject to max 75% LTV
Flexible Loan Structuring Options Available
Our team will work with you to develop a loan structure that suits your needs so that you can focus on growing your business.
- 1-5 year terms, with a balloon or fully amortized
- 1-25 year amortization schedules available
- Interest only, available on approved credit
- Monthly payments with AutoPay available
Loan Approval Process
- Preapproval & Initial Offer: WCF collects certain personal and credit information from the applicant for initial review and structuring. A LOI will typically be provided within 48 hours if loan is preapproved.
- Underwriting & Final Approval: WCF collects all required financial and tax documentation, an appraisal is obtained, a site visit is completed, and verification of credit history is performed for final approval.
- Closing & Funding: Upon final approval, a closing date is set up with a title company and all loan and legal documents are executed. Once closed, the loan is immediately funded, and servicing begins with payments commencing the subsequent month.