Release Notes - October 2022
Check out the major updates, enhancements, fixes and new features released in October 2022.
- BHPH – New Columns Added to Amended Contracts Report and Loan Mod List
- BHPH – Popup Warning when Applying Payments on Repo Status
- DEAL – Deductible Field Added to Service Contract Inputs
- DEAL - eContracting and Remote eContracting Expansion
- DEAL - OneMain Expansion: October – Central
- DEAL - Lentegrity - State Expansion MA, IL, IN, OH, MI and VT
- DEAL - ACC expansion to GA, NC, AL, OK
- DEAL - ACC/Flagship - Enable Auto Submission
- DEAL - Flagship two way messaging
New Columns Added to Amended Contracts Report and Loan Mod List
We have added “Previous Principal Balance” and “ Previous Tax Balance” to the Amended contracts report. This will help dealerships in Texas keep track of the balance amounts prior to the loan modifications and track for accuracy.
The same columns have also been added to the Loan Modification listing in the Account Balances tab of the BHPH account
Popup Warning when Applying Payments on Repo Status
A popup notification has been added when a payment is initiated on a BHPH account that is currently marked as Repossessed and the interest accrual has been paused.
If user selects No, they will be directed to the payment screen.
If the user selects Yes, the pop-up window will close and direct them to the repo tab of the account to allow them to change the status.
Deductible Field Added to Service Contract Inputs
We have added a new field to allow the dealers to enter the deductible amount for the warranty.
eContracting and Remote eContracting Expansion
10/5 Deployment will expand eContracting and Remote eContracting to 13 additional states. Total 35 States as of 10/5.
District of Columbia
OneMain Expansion: October – Central
Lentegrity - State Expansion MA, IL, IN, OH, MI and VT
ACC – Automotive Credit Acceptance expansion to GA, NC, AL, OK
ACC/Flagship - Enable Auto Submission
All deals with ACC and Flagship with an aligned status will be auto submitted.
Flagship two-way messaging
Dealers can now send messages directly to Flagship from the deal. A “Message Lender” tab is available on the bottom of the deal screen. Once clicked, a message box will pop up and a message can be sent to Flagship. All communication will be recorded in the notes section.