IN THIS ARTICLE:
What is AutoSweet for Facebook Ads?
AutoSweet for Facebook Ads lets you take advantage of dynamic, sponsored Facebook ads by automatically posting your DealerCenter inventory to Facebook - including Facebook Marketplace and in the News Feed
These Facebook Automotive Inventory Ads (AIA) can be placed in the Marketplace and in News Feeds, as well as other Facebook locations like Instagram. Automotive Inventory Ads offer superior placement and more control. You can even run custom campaigns with ads. Plus, potential buyers on Facebook can engage with ads by submitting their basic info with just a couple clicks, this in turn generates leads, which funnel directly to DealerCenter CRM and notify you of interest on a specific vehicle.
- Go to your Facebook Business Manager settings at https://business.facebook.com/settings/
- If you don’t have Business Manager setup yet, go to https://business.facebook.com, click “Create Account”, and then follow the steps to create an account.
- After creating the Business Manager account, add your page to the Business Manager by following the steps here: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/720478807965744?id=420299598837059
- In the left navigation menu under “Accounts” click on “Pages”.
- Select the page you want to share.
- Click “Assign Partners”.
- Click “Business ID” in the Assign Partner by prompt.
- Add 1659281351055632 into the Partner Business ID field.
- Allow full control by selecting the “Manage Page” access option. Hit “Next”.
Send your sales data to AutoSweet for reporting
You have the ability to send sales data to AutoSweet for reporting purposes. Simple go to Settings, then choose Inventory, Online Marketing tab and then select the Manage Facebook button.
Once you've activated this setting DealerCenter will regularly share cost and sales related data to AutoSweet to improve your reporting experience!