IN THIS ARTICLE:
- How to work a Lentegrity deal
- Uploading Stips
- eContracting: Transferring eSigned Documents to Lentegrity
- Who is Lentegrity?
- Additional Resources
How to work a Lentegrity deal
When submitting a deal be sure to select Lentegrity:
- Simply click "Start a deal" and choose Finance as your deal type.
- Add in your vehicle and customer information.
- Add in deal info such as price, service contact, gap and more.
- Once you submit, check to see Lentegrity results on the Lender Offers tab.
- Lentegrity provides partially automated results. You will typically see a status of Aligned or Not Aligned. We call this a preliminary decision. Aligned simply means that while the deal is not yet approved, it has a good chance of approval because it falls within Lentegrity programs structures. Note that you can submit any deal to Lentegrity – even deals with the status of not aligned.
- Submit your deal to Lentegrity. You can further adjust numbers like price, down payment and so on. Since this is a preliminary decision you may see changes come back. Lentegrity may adjust the interest or other numbers so it is the best fit for you and your customer.
- Use the lender messaging section to Community with your Lentigrity rep.
- Once you get an Approval (meaning the structure now shown on the screen is approved) you can select‘Accept Offer’ button and continue on to Print Paperwork or eContract.
IN THIS VIDEO:
- Lentegrity overview: 0:05
- Starting a deal and deal submission/app screen: 0:15
- The lender offers screen and lender results: 1:00
- Lender results overview: 1:10
- Submit your deal to Lentegrity: 1:45
- Using Notes to communicate with rep: 2:00
- Lentegrity deal responses: 2:50
- Accept Offer and next steps: 3:45
DealerCenter lets you directly upload files and/or deal stips to Lentegrity. This functionality eliminates the need to mail copies of deal stips and supporting documents (copies of driver’s licenses, Copies of insurance, aftermarket contracts) to Lentegrity.
Here's how it works:
Start by selecting the "Upload Stips" button on the deal screen:
Next, you'll be presented with a list of files that are currently attached to the deal. You can select the files to be uploaded, set the stip type, and then select the "Upload" button. You can also dd Files not yet attached selecting the "Browse your PC" tab and dragging the files into the window.
DealerCenter’s eContracting lets you streamline your paperwork process and gives your customers the convivence of eSigning documents – even when they’re not at your dealership. You can choose the eContracting option when doing deals with Lentegrity! Check out the support article and video on eContracting.
eContracting: Transferring eSigned Documents to Lentegrity
DealerCenter has functionality that allows you to transfer electronically signed documents to Lentegrity. This process improves the eContracting experience by removing the need for you to Paper Out the physical copies at the completion of the signing.
Once the eContracting signing is completed, the list of signed documents will be displayed. Select the "Distribute to Lender" button to begin the process of transferring the documents to Lentegrity.
The documents in the Lentegrity eSign pack will be selected for transfer and you can select additional documents to include in the transfer. Only transfer additional documents for which Lentegrity will need the authoritative copy. You'll no longer be able to "Paper Out" documents once they have been transferred to Lentegrity.
Upon completion of the transfer, the document status will be updated to "Distributed to Lender":
Who is Lentegrity?
Lentegrity is a partner in DealerCenter's Preferred Lender Network. They strive to provide a quick and easy funding experience, and DealerCenter makes it seamless to get deals done with Lentegrity. Call our sales or support team today for additional help or a live demo! Check out all the details on their Lentegrity Program Overview.
In DealerCenter, Lentegrity is active in the following areas: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, MD, NC, NV, TX, TN, UT, VA, PA, ME, KY, NJ, NH, MA, IL, IN, OH, MI, VT (changes may occur, please call for details)