IN THIS ARTICLE:
- What is Remote Stip Collection?
- Request stips from customers by text/email
- Customer upload stips from their device
- Stips are automatically available in customer record and deal
- Additional Resources
What is Remote Stip Collection?
This feature lets you request missing stipulation, documents, and files directly from your consumer via email or SMS. You can select the files to be collected and a message will be sent to the customer, who can upload the requested files. Once uploaded the customer files will be automatically attached to both the deal record and the customer record.
Send request for stips from customers via text/email
DealerCenter has made it easier than ever for customers to provide stips like Proof of Income, Driver's License, Proof of Insurance and more. Here's how:
- On your deal screen look for the 'Stipulations' option on the side menu.
- Select the stips to request from your customer and, if needed, add your own custom stips with descriptions.
- Choose the option to send an email or text with a link for customers to upload stips and files. Customers will have the option to use their camera to take pictures or select photos or files from their device (or upload from computer).
Customer upload stips from their device
Your customer will receive a text (or email) with a link prompting them to upload the stips you selected:
- Customer will click on link in text/email.
- For added security customers will verify their last name and phone number and be sent a verification code.
- Next, customers will be guided through process of uploading photos or files of the stips from their phone (or from their computer).
Stips are automatically available in customer record and deal
Once uploaded the customer files will be automatically attached to both the deal record and the customer record.