IN THIS ARTICLE:
How to work a OneMain Financial deal
When submitting a deal be sure to select OneMain Financial:
- Simply click "Start a deal" and choose Finance as your deal type.
- Add in your vehicle and customer information.
- Add in deal info such as price, service contact, gap and more.
- Once you submit, check to see OneMain Financial's results based on the what is set as your preferred lenders. You may see that OneMain Financial will display a pending status indicted by the hourglass icon while the application is being processed. Your OneMain Financial rep may come back with a few changes.
- Once you see an approval you can accept the offer.
- When the deal is approved OneMain will do the rest. You don’t have to worry about paperwork expect for items like any DMV and titling docs.
- Once your customer agrees to OneMain's loan terms, have them call OneMain directly. You or the customer can upload STIPS directly to OneMain’s upload document dashboard webpage, and OneMain will clear stips and helps your customer close their loan.
IN THIS VIDEO:
- OMF overview: 0:05
- Starting a deal and deal submission/app screen: 0:15
- The lender offers screen and lender results: 1:08
- Working with your Approved deal: 1:20
- How OneMain helps close the deal: 1:25
- Using Notes to communicate with OneMain rep: 1:42
- Uploading Stips: 1:59
- Printing paperwork: 2:22
Who is OneMain Financial?
OneMain Finance is a trusted lender for 100+ years. They do more of the work for you by clearing all stips (excluding titling, where applicable) and work directly with your customer to help them sign their loan docustomes and close their loan. Check out all the details on their Auto Program Overview.
In DealerCenter, OneMain is active in the following areas: AL, CA, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN ,KY, KS, MD, ME, MI, MO, NC, NH, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, WA